[TowerTalk] 'Plumbing' tower?

RICHARD L OWENS k9ofg@juno.com
Thu, 10 Sep 1998 09:06:08 -0500

Brian

Are you sure you want the weight of the entire assembly resting on CINDER
BLOCKS?  They don't have much compression strength.  What happens when
they crumble?  I know they will be encased in concrete, but will that be
a weakness to the entire assembly?

73,
Richard, K9OFG
On Thu, 10 Sep 1998 08:32:28 -0400 "Brian Smithson"
<brian_smithson@vds.com> writes:

<snip>
>The hole will be roughly a 6' cube. The tower comes with heavy
>brackets that go on the legs of the bottom tower section that get
>embedded in the concrete. I plan to stack cinder blocks in the hole
>to the right height so that when the bottom section with the brackets
>sits on the blocks, the heights are right, etc.
<snip>

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]