[TowerTalk] Rohn 25 House Bracketing

Stan Griffiths w7ni@teleport.com
Sat, 12 Sep 1998 02:51:08 -0700

Hi Jim,

Yes, I have seen the EB2525G installed before and the steel material is as
strong as any of the house brackets.  If there is a weak point, it is in
what you attach it to on the house.  To make it strong enough, you might
have to put in a few extra braces in the eaves.

Stan  w7ni@teleport.com

--
66'9k'?:'<@'7:'h;'jj'7:'8m'=;':h'j@'@7'?i'=9'm<'jh