[TowerTalk] Mast alignment was:refurbish a Thrust bearing ?

Stan Griffiths w7ni@teleport.com
Mon, 14 Sep 1998 18:14:37 -0700

Just let me say there is an incredible amount of good sense in this post . . .

I absolutely agree with Pete's choice for a top section as well as the method
he has described to get things lined up.  The only objection I have ever heard
of regarding the pointy top is that it is harder to stand on if you are trying
to do something with the top beam in a stack on a tall mast.  Even then, you
can install some steps on it . . .

Stan  w7ni@teleport.com

66'9k'?:'<@'7:'h;'jj'7:'8m'=;':h'j@'@7'?i'=9'm<'jh