[TowerTalk] hy-gain 300 centered posistion

jrob@epix.net jrob@epix.net
Sun, 20 Sep 1998 14:41:44 -0700

Howdy everyone,

     This weekend I upgraded from the tailtwister to the hdr-300 and
am glad to finally have this chore finished. One amazing problem was
the combat with the swarming wasps...I think just an early and late
year thing with the wasps and cooler temps.
     Anyhow, their are definitly a few things different between these
rotors and one of which is the centering posistion. This one is
centered on south and I would prefer to have it centered on north. Now
I know hy-gain has a board that goes in the control box that will
alleviate this dilemna,however, my questions are: 1) will that be all
I need to change; nothing up the tower? and 2) before I call and order
the board, approxamitly how much does it cost?
     I suppose I could ask one last question and direct it to the people
using this rotor: any problems I can look forward to down the road that
maybe I can prevent or ease before old man winter takes hold?
    I guess thats it and I look forward to any HELP. thanks, Jeff,N3MLV