[TowerTalk] Re: [prop] Interesting View

Dave dlhough@vegas.infi.net
Wed, 23 Sep 1998 14:34:46 -0700

--------------3872D094F3E

> If you have GeoClock 8 for Windows,  same view,  but
> also go the  views of both the North and South Poles
> for a very instructive sight just now!

	I use the Active Beacon Wizard from Tabor Software for checking out the
band condx. They also use a geoclock and you can see the same thing.

	It's funny, you've known these things for years and done calculations
based on them, but the visuals never fail to make a deep and lasting
impression.

	Also attaching a table I use to define the lattitude zones in the HF
Propagation reports.

73
Dave Hough, KC7DM
Las Vegas

--------------3872D094F3E

  Equat    0°      To  11.15°  At  Maracaibo, VZ

  Low      11.25°  To  33.75°  At  Memphis, TN

  Mid      33.75°  To  56.15°  At  Dawson Creek, ALB

  Auroral  56.25°  To  78.75°  At  Thule, Greenland

  Polar    78.75°  To  90°

--------------3872D094F3E--