[TowerTalk] Preset-control for hy-gain

Effinger SH (Sam) at MSXSOPC SE060676@MSXSOPC.shell.com
Thu, 24 Sep 1998 11:34:04 -0500

I just bought a Tailtwister rotator and it has the preset controls from
"cats" on it...the guy didn't have any books on the "Cats " stuff and I
think this is no longer made..can anyone fax or send me a copy of the
manual...

bought 80 foot of Rohn 25g with the  T2x rotor ..mosley TA33 beam (useless)
KLM rotatable dipole for 40 meters and a piece of mast Alloy 20 he said
..what ever alloy 20 is...looks like a piece of ss...really nice ...used for
some type of anti corrosion application...

anyway $350 for all of it coax, guys, and turnbuckles ..couldn't get any of
the local guys to buy it...there are still good deals on this stuff if a guy
will just look...

Thanks for any help...
73/Sam  K9SD
Utilities SIET