[TowerTalk] Re: Vertical Dipoles and Ground Planes

Jon, W4ZW w4zw@home.com
Sun, 27 Sep 1998 14:09:04 -0400

Thanks Joe,

Nothing like hearing the facts from the source.  Whether it's 3/8 wl or 1/2
wl I still stand by my premise that  it's a pretty good antenna for it's
size and ease of erecting/tuning.  Automatic band switching from 40 through
10 including the WARC bands with acceptable performance in less than 20 sqft
of real estate is pretty good in my book.

You are to be congratulated for an excellent and utilitarian antenna design.

Jon Hamlet, W4ZW
Casey Key Island, Florida

"A little bit of paradise in the Gulf of Mexico"
(Albeit a bit rough just now with huge breakers (for the Gulf))

snip//