[TowerTalk] Tower Identification

Jim White, K4OJ Jim White, K4OJ" <k4oj@ij.net
Wed, 7 Apr 1999 19:17:38 -0400

.imagine our shock when we realized (a year after  it had been up) that the
reason my climbing rhythm was always broken up was that two of the sections
in the middle of a 90 footer were 20, not 25G!  Ooooops.

Counting the cross pieces is easiest way to distinguish!

73,

Jim, K4OJ
k4oj@ij.net

Florida QSO Party 1999 is April 24 & 25...don't miss it!

The Florida Contest Group sponsors the Florida QSO Party, check out the FQP
website@:
http://home1.gte.net/wd4ahz/fcg/ssqp.htm

"Consider the fact that you can buy an entire washing machine for less than
the price of the heaviest antenna rotators." W6NL

Proud member of the Florida Contest Group - visit our website at:
http://www.4w.com/deemer/fcg.htm