[TowerTalk] Ground Rods

Barry Kutner w2up@mindspring.com
Fri, 9 Apr 1999 22:54:52 -0000

Hi Tom - I think the copper coating on Radio Shack's ground rods
is 1 atom thick! I used one on a Beverage I installed last fall. The
thing is pretty must rusted out already. You problem is probably
related to rust as well as 3 ft being too short for a good ground
73 Barry

Newtown, PA         FRC         alternate: barry@w2up.wells.com