[TowerTalk] US TOWER@HAMVENTION

Joel k2qbv@cyburban.com
Sat, 10 Apr 1999 16:39:29 -0400

US Tower Corp will be at the Dayton Hamvention and at the booth of FIRST
CALL COMMUNICATIONS,INC.   The First Call booth number is 526 and
located next to Yaesu in the East Hall..

The booth is EXCLUSIVELY DEVOTED to US TOWER products.(US Tower is the
ONLY product line carried by First Call Communications of New York.

We again invite any tower installers interested in putting up a US TOWER
to stop by and tell us if you want to be added  to the" national list".
We still lack coverage in a few areas of the U.S.and it's a big country
out there.

WE INVITE EVERYBODY TO COME BY AND SAY HELLO TO US AT BOOTH # 526.
IF YOU CAN'T MAKE DAYTON, WE'LL BE AT THE HAMTRONIC SHOW IN
FRIEDRICHSHAFEN, GERMANY JUNE 24-26.

Until the,'73 from Joel  (K2QBV) and the gang @ First Call
Communications,Inc (Tom, Kelly,Mona & Marg)

(First Call Communications,Inc is a direct Authorized US TOWER
DISTRIBUTOR)
Phone # (toll free 800 HAMTOWER/ 800 426 8693)
FAX  914 357 6243
E mail;  firstcall@cyburban.com
WEB;  firstcallcom.net....(.NEW" FIRST CALL"  WEB PAGE UP IN 10 DAYS
FROM TODAY)