[TowerTalk] Lightning protection grounding

Bill Hinkle kb3aug@juno.com
Mon, 12 Apr 1999 22:22:32 -0400

I have a sloper for 75 Meters on a 54 foot crank-up, plays real well. The
best I can get the SWR is about 1.8 to 1.9 to 1. I have 174 worked and
159 confirmed. Wonder what radials would do for it? Don't have any now.

73, Bill, KB3AUG