[TowerTalk] Lightning protection grounding

Dave Jordan wa3gin@erols.com
Fri, 16 Apr 1999 18:32:34 -0400

<3717319D.DFE23C18@erols.com> <199904161807.LAA17332@toontown.mmsi.com>
Sender: owner-towertalk@contesting.com

Eric,

SURE...but we're not talking about solving the concern but perhaps
reducing
some of the volunerabilities that might cause damage to the cables, etc.
I plan to install a static discharge device for the top of the tower, run
the down
lead to the ground grid and forget about it. I don't see any other
options other
than installing a non-crank-up tower. Do YOU ?