[TowerTalk] cutting 5/16" and heavier EHS

Terry A. Cox tacox@concentric.net
Sun, 25 Apr 1999 00:10:19 -0500

I've always used the anvil, hammerand cold chisel method - portable, cheap,
easy to use and does the job!  What more could you ask for?  73,

Steve Jackson wrote:

> OK, how do I do it?
>
> I've tried a cutting wheel in both electric and pneumatic drills, but
they don't spin fast enough, plus getting them out to the places the cuts
need to be (deep woods) is a pain and/or impossible. A bolt cutter makes a
mess of the guy cable end.

towertalk@contesting.com Administrative requests:
towertalk-REQUEST@contesting.com Problems: owner-towertalk@contesting.com
Search: http://www.contesting.com/km9p/search.htm