[TowerTalk] Ground Rods

Bob Wanderer aa0cy@nwrain.com
Thu, 29 Apr 1999 19:53:53 -0700

That's surprising but verrrry interrresting.

Get the old version (2nd ed), but I would
recommend saving up some $$  and buying
the 3rd ed when it comes out. Roger had a,
shall we say, interesting way of writing. The
new ed, revised by Ken Rand, should prove
easier and quicker to understand and absorb.
It will probably be more in synch with current
thinking on the subject. Roger's ego made it
difficult if not impossible to have an honest
 difference of opinion (especially if one was
a Poly employee).

73,
Bob AA0CY
ex PolyPhaser Sr Applications Engineer

----------
From:  Shane Dugas[SMTP:shane@eatel.net]
Sent:  Wednesday, April 28, 1999 3:24 PM
To:  towertalk@contesting.com
Subject:  Re: [TowerTalk] Ground Rods

>I also bought the video tape - I was less impressed with that. Save your
>money, just buy the book!
>
>Their URL is http://www.polyphaser.com/  leaving an E-Mail will get a
>response in a day or so, and they accept credit cards. I think the book was
>about $24.00.

I called Polyphaser today to order the book.  The operator took all of my
information and I was about to give
her a credit card number when she stated that she was going to send me a
complimentary copy due to the
fact that they were in the process of updating it and there will be a new
edition coming out soon.  Go figure.

Polyphaser
1-800-325-7170

KK5LC