[TowerTalk] Small Beam Series updated

L. B. Cebik cebik@utkux.utcc.utk.edu
Sun, 1 Aug 1999 10:33:06 -0400 (EDT)

The small beams series that I initially scanned has now been replaced with
HTML texts for easier reading and faster downloading.  I have had to use
scanned figures, so they will not be as crisp as other entries at the
site, but are likely usable.  Expect some missing symbols, like Greek
letter and degree-circles, since they do not come across, and I shall have
to reread all pages several times to catch even most of them--but time
will improve them.

I have also placed the "I Want to Build a 3-Element Yagi" set (4 parts) at
the site, along with some updates on columns I do for various
publications.

Hope some of this is useful to someone.

-73-

LB, W4RNL

L. B. Cebik, W4RNL         /\  /\     *   /  /    /    (Off)(423) 974-7215
1434 High Mesa Drive      /  \/  \/\     ----/\---     (Hm) (423) 938-6335
Knoxville, Tennessee     /\   \   \ \   /  / || /      (FAX)(423) 974-3509
37938-4443     USA      /  \   \   \ \       ||              cebik@utk.edu