[TowerTalk] (no subject)

Michael D. Ihry mihry@argontech.net
Thu, 05 Aug 1999 10:48:14 -0500

Kurt,
I tried to duplicate the length of the pigtails that the TH6 manual
shows for using a coil of coax.  As I recall, the length for the TH6 is
6 3/4 inches.  Some of the guys around here made the jumpers shorter
and shifted the SWR curve up the band.  The jumper is actually part of
the driver element length.  My TH6 is set for the CW dimensions with
the correct length jumpers and the SWR minimums are exactly where the
manual sez they should be.  GL with ur project.

73, Stew...