[TowerTalk] HY-GAIN FREESTANDING CRANK-UP TOWER HG52SS

Gary McDuffie, Sr. mcduffie@scottsbluff.net
Wed, 11 Aug 1999 08:56:47 -0600

On Wed, 11 Aug 1999 08:52:28 -0400, Tom Rauch wrote:

> > Any help in locating the manuals out there?

> 1.) Hy Gain is not "out of business"

> 2.) If you pick up the telephone and call the proper number, you
> might get the help you need if the parts or manual is in stock.

And..

3.)  You didn't give any information on the tower, so how would we know
if we have what you need?  ;o)

I own one (now guess which one).  May have what you need, including info
on a new existing base (for the right one).  I just did the install a
few months ago, so have LOTS of info for the one I have.

If interested, please contact direct.

Gary
--
Please notify your ISP if you don't receive this.