[TowerTalk] rotors

henry henry@pacinfo.com
Mon, 16 Aug 1999 20:53:44 -0700

I'm stuck trying to figure out what to do. I have a create RC5-3 turning a
long boom 4l long boom 20m and a 2 l shorty 40.
I know it's too small, but I thought it was a RC5A-3 when it was given to me.

It's gone wonky and needs to be fixed. It's been ok so far, but I'm going
to kill it with this load. I'd like to move this rotor to another tower
with smaller load.

Replacement options are a real RC5A-3, a Big Boy from First Call or a 2800
from Yaesu. The first 2 are about the same in price, but the BB is new to
the market. Any thoughts about this model? It sure looks good on paper.

Thanks........

end

Henry
KB7RTA