[TowerTalk] URL's/Music, The Music Is Gone And So Am I

Thomas Giella kn4lf@webtv.net
Fri, 20 Aug 1999 09:48:41 -0400 (EDT)

--WebTV-Mail-7674-4914

 I joined this reflector to try to help people as I have much knowledge
and experience with antenna design and grounding and also to learn
myself, especially about towers installation.  As I use Webtv I had no
idea that my background music shows up as an attachment.  Funny thing is
I see emails on this reflector with music and URL attachments and I've
actually had more compliments about my attachments then complaints.
Also I have never heard of attachments being bad ettiquite on a
reflector, as I belong to many but I guess you learn.  Anyway it appears
that this reflector has  a minority number of people with the same
mentality that commits road rage, kills co-workers at work and starts
wars, in other words cowards that hide behind their computers being
tough guys and bad asses but would quake in there shoes if confronted
face to face.  So as I unsubscribe to this reflector I say take care and
73 to all the nice people I've met and FU__ YOU to all the twisted minds
that take this hobby to serious.
Thom KN4LF

--WebTV-Mail-7674-4914

loop="infinite"<body background=