[TowerTalk] Tower on a downslope

Bob Thacker k3gt@pgh.net
Mon, 23 Aug 1999 20:18:28 -0400

Depends on your point of view. I'm about 30' over the top of the hill
(1360'...pretty good for WPA) and it does kick B... in the opposite
direction, N. South towrds the Pole isnt as good, albeit, not terrible. The
lower antenna is at 40', the 402BA is at 50'. Cranked up another 20'  on the
EZ-Way makes very little, if any, difference. I'll take it!

73,
Bob,  K3GT

> "Rod Brink" writes:
>
>>When pointed east the horizontal plane of the antenna would clear >the
uphill terrain by only 20' or so.  Am wondering how the >antenna will
perform when pointed east.