[TowerTalk] What about the ends of the conduit?

Richard Spindler spindoc@digital.net
Sat, 4 Dec 1999 11:58:56 -0500

Thanks, Lyn.

I wouldn't use one with coax.  No bends with a radius less than 8
inches, I've been told.


----- Original Message -----
From: LYN Williams <designserv@ipass.net>
To: Richard Spindler <spindoc@digital.net>
Sent: Saturday, December 04, 1999 11:07 AM
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] What about the ends of the conduit?

> Richard Spindler wrote:
> >
> > So, what's an LB fitting?  I need some education.
> >
> >
> I understand it is a standard item for electrical conduit coming out
> of the ground to make a 90 degree turn to go through a wall into a
> building.  It has a plate which can be removed to let you access the
> ends of wires in order to facilitate getting them around the 90 degree
> bend.  Any electrical supply house should have these items.
> Never used one, but I have seen pictures.
> Lyn, W4WDN

FAQ on WWW:               http://www.contesting.com/towertalkfaq.html
Submissions:              towertalk@contesting.com
Administrative requests:  towertalk-REQUEST@contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-towertalk@contesting.com
Search:                   http://www.contesting.com/km9p/search.htm