[TowerTalk] coax length question

Phil Clements philk5pc@tyler.net
Sun, 12 Dec 1999 11:02:43 -0600

>      There is a book called How To Make Life Time Customers by Carl Sewell.
> He has a Cadalac and Lexus Agency in Dallas.  He started a business attitude
> and sales techniques that resulted in his business going from $50M to $250M a
> year--totally unprecedented.  The first Ham supplier that uses his techniques
> will take over Ham Radio.  There will be raves on TT instead of requests for
> help for deficient equipment. Get the book, follow the guide lines and THEY
> WILL COME.
> k7gco.

We should all be so lucky to find an electronics manufacturer that uses the
business philosophy of Carl Sewell. I have been buying Cadillacs from him
since the '70's; never owning less than 2 at a time. When you buy a car there
you almost become a member of the family....everything you could possibly
dream that a dealership should provide is there, and more! They make you
feel like you are their most important customer, even if you trade only every
ten years or so , like I do. Truly "Clintonesque"!

(((73)))
Phil, K5PC