[TowerTalk] Log Periodic vs. Yagi

DavidC DavidC" <eDoc@netzero.net
Thu, 23 Dec 1999 15:02:11 -0500

If you check the archives you will find a rather extensive discussion
of this just a few weeks ago.

You will also be assisted by a visit to L.B. Cebik's site:
http://www.cebik.com/

I can send you the chart of reported dimensions and performance
that I created from the web pages of manufacturers.  You will learn
from the TT archives that there is a great conflict as to the veracity
of some of those claims ... I will leave you to sort that out for yourself!

- 73 & Happy holy-day holidays! ... DavidC  K1YP