[TowerTalk] Ant switching

Bob Thacker k3gt@pgh.net
Fri, 05 Feb 1999 18:48:59 -0500

Tom, no need to snivel...the answer is close at hand! Try the Top Ten
Devices WWW site at QTH.COM. They have an excellent band decoder and
relay devices that will accomplish what you want. The band decoder will
work with Yaesu, Icom and also a PC. Nice quality and superb customer
service. If you have trouble deciphering it all, just whistle! (Well?
humm...)

73,
K3GT