[TowerTalk] Tri-Ex drawing update

Eric Gustafson n7cl@mmsi.com
Sat, 6 Feb 1999 08:30:14 -0700

Hi Joel,

I wasn't trying to "tar" them all with the same brush so to
speak.  But I do think that for a time they will all be in the
same class which is called "busy".  Unfortunately for us, it is
busy with work that has a much higher profit margin, larger
volume and requires far less handholding than dealing with hams.
How individual companies act in those circumstances will of
course have a large variatiion.  Some will be worse, some will be
better.

I agree that for the ham, the right thing to do is find a good
full service dealer to work with and let the dealer interface
with the manufacturers.

73, Eric  N7CL