[TowerTalk] Problems with YAESU Rotor

Joel k2qbv@cyburban.com
Sun, 14 Feb 1999 10:30:08 -0500

Dear Ted;
Hello again, its Joel...
What would you like to know about prop pitch rotators?  Since after high school I
got into P/P units and started rebuilting them 20 years ago. Still have 4-5 more
units up for sale but thats another story.  Remember what I told you on the size
of the top rotor section?  Use that info  along with the size of approx 8 3/4" and
that's your area
you have to work in.

I do have a  question for you. Why isn't the US Tower dealer who sold you the US
tower working with you to help get you going?????

Good luck

Joel
K2QBV
FIRST CALL COMMUNICATIONS,INC
(a direct distributor for US TOWER CORPORATION,INC.)