[TowerTalk] Problems with YAESU Rotor

Mike Holley mholley@quik.com
Mon, 15 Feb 1999 23:33:59 -0800

Hi Bill ,
             I also have a FT1000D and have had to return it once to YAESU for
repairs and like you had excellent service which I was more  than satisfied  ,but
the with reference to my G-800SDX that is another story ,my biggest concern was
that lack of authorized YAESU dealer support who did not even want to listen to my
problems let alone assist in any way other than to say send it back to YAESU .
 Please do not miss understand me Bill as I said with respect to the 1000 D they
YAESU have been tops.
                                                     Mike VE7AVM