[TowerTalk] How do I modify Windows registry entry?

Roger Roger
Thu, 18 Feb 1999 07:44:02 -0600

I received the Happy99 via the TT digest.  Thanks!

I have deleted the files, but how do I modify the registry entry to remove

73 Roger WB0DGF

FAQ on WWW:               http://www.contesting.com/towertalkfaq.html
Submissions:              towertalk@contesting.com
Administrative requests:  towertalk-REQUEST@contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-towertalk@contesting.com
Search:                   http://www.contesting.com/km9p/search.htm