[TowerTalk] A SAD Prec'd't FOR TOWER TALK

DavisRFinc@aol.com DavisRFinc@aol.com
Wed, 24 Feb 1999 12:11:56 EST

In a message dated 2/24/99 6:20:25 AM Eastern Standard Time, n2tk@idsi.net
writes:

<< When I see several messages like the  one below, I need to ask what is this
 reflector about? ...... Whining, bloodletting and blasting others does not
solve the
 problem. Tony N2TK >>

I have followed this thread of Sad Precedent in an effort to get some info by
direct email to some of the commentators which would be useful to a local cell
tower permit issue vs. potential impact on local hams.

If you read the thread completely, you may get the same opinion as I have:
There is often a "rebel rouser" in any group and this group has finally found
him, or vice versa.  I've heard enough of him on the air. I QSY every time I
hear him and now I'm havin to punch the delete button.
I don't believe that T Talk is subject to upholding the Free Speach amendment.
The technical side of TTalk is extremely valuable to many.  I urge the
overviewers to manage it as such, rather than let it get to be a "CB net".  It
only takes one rotten apple to stir the pot, and that has always been his
motivation.   Steve Davis, K1PEK