[TowerTalk] 40-meter elements

John Tait bravo@iol.ie
Thu, 25 Feb 1999 20:32:35 -0000

Hello Rus...
-----Original Message-----

I live in a 70-mi/h wind-speed county that's several
>hundred miles from hurricane oceanline (as my results in this past
>weekend's ARRL CW DX Contest bring sorely home).

          Whooaa There....!!  Rus, I dont know what your results were, but
you were one of the stronger signals here with me, So your QTH can't be THAT
bad... I'm not a contester, but I like to give out as many multipliers as I
can. After a while, you remember the callsigns of the more consistantly
strong stations... And I remember K2UA very well....

                73
                  de
                     John EI7BA