[TowerTalk] Alpha Delta Single Wire Sloper

Rosek0zm@aol.com Rosek0zm@aol.com
Sat, 2 Jan 1999 15:26:27 EST

Has anyone out there had good luck with the Model DX-B 160-80-40-30 meter
sloper?
I have used a home-brew 1/4 wave sloper for years with success, however, I
need one that is more rugged in construction.  Seems that every year, I have
to rebuild my home-brew antenna,  Usually, it comes down just as the weather
turns bad for the winter.
Interested in the strength of the wire and insulators and the overall
construction.  Also, can I eliminate the 40m portion...don't want it to react
to my 40m beam.
Thanks, please answer direct.  Tom   Olathe, KS