[TowerTalk] KLM 10-30 Log Perodic

Bob Thacker k3gt@pgh.net
Sat, 02 Jan 1999 20:38:06 -0500

Actually, I would like preformance for 40 through 10, for little
bucks...doesnt everyone?  The 402BA plays fairly well, so I thought I
would keep that. Found a TH11 at a reasonable price, but it lacks 30
meters. The Tower is an EZ-Way RBZ-66 with approx 10' of .250" mast
above the top. Rated at 22.2 sq ft at 60 mph, not including the mast.
OK..., I'll bite, what would you reccommend for a 1 tower setup like
mine?

HNY,

Bob, K3GT