[TowerTalk] C4 Delivered on Kauai

Dave D'Epagnier DAVED@ctilidar.com
Wed, 6 Jan 1999 10:22:04 -0700

>        If you are going to paint a tower, antenna or anything that has
> lots of
> small surfaces, the best thing to use is a paint mitt. You just put it
> on, dip
> it in the bucket and grab the surfaces with up/down or back/forth
> motions.
> They're available from CESCO and other suppliers. Get several pairs
> and throw
> them away when you're done.
>
> Cheers,   Steve   K7LXC
> Champion Radio Products

That's what Tom at Force 12 recommended I use. I bought one but couldn't
bring myself to dip my whole hand into a paint bucket. It seemed like
I'd end up creating a god awful mess. Tom told me to make sure if I used
a mitt to put a plastic baggie over my hand before putting it on.
Otherwise your hand is going to end up looking like the Creature From
the Black Lagoon's. The XYL will have you sleeping on the couch for
days.

--Dave
AB0GJ