[TowerTalk] Mosley TA-53-M Information Needed

BUS GUY kf4ofd@hotmail.com
Thu, 07 Jan 1999 15:33:45 PST

I called Mosley today. The answering machine stated that the number was
disconnected. I have not been able to contact them and need some
information concerning my Mosley TA-53-M. Does anybody have new phone
numbers as I have had no luck with any of the numbers posted to their
website.

I bought it used and want to check the traps before putting it up. To do
this I need the resonant frequencies for the 10-12-15-17-20 bands. It's
not in the manual that came with it. If anyone knows how to contact
Mosley to get the information or has it and can send it to me, I would
greatly appreciate the help.

Thanks in advance,
Skip Correll K4ERC
Chattanooga, Tn