[TowerTalk] Antenna Mart Switch

Anthony C. Cash tonycash@netzero.net
Fri, 08 Jan 1999 23:24:35 -0500

Antenna Mart in now run by Bill Wall KC4UZ and is located in Loganville, GA.

Phone # 770-466-4353
I got one of his 6 position switches and also a 5 element 5 band Quad.
Bill makes some really TUFF stuff.
The Quad I have here is build more rugged than the old DB products Quad.
Bill says it's Ice proof. (luckily we haven't had enough ice to really test
it sense I put it up).
73 de Tony,  KD4K