[TowerTalk] K2JAS update

Scott Bullock sales@advantagecomm.net
Sun, 10 Jan 1999 16:08:49 -0500

Hi all, here's a real quick update on a former Towertalkian that I thought others may like to hear about, as he hasn't been around for some time.

Roger, K2JAS flew up here to Boston for lunch with me today, he's alive and well, he finally bought his own airplane, and is now fully retired and living the good life with his wife Joyce.

He says hi to all the Towertalkians out there too. Unfortunately he's been semi-inactive in ham radio for some time.

For guys not knowing who he is, do a search in the archives for pink flamingos and antenna wax. :)

73 and Happy New Year,

Scott

KA1CLX

<bold><bigger>

Advantage Communications

</bigger></bold>Professional Wireless Communications

www.advantagecomm.net

978-568-1944