[TowerTalk] Antenna Masts, hydraulic, electric or air operated

DavisRFinc@aol.com DavisRFinc@aol.com
Tue, 12 Jan 1999 14:37:32 EST

Steve,  We have several customers who build these ENG vans, trucks, military
RF and power vehhicles and broadcast control tractor trailers.  One is "Wolf
Coach".  Their tel # is 508 791 1950.  Another idea would be to search the net
with "ENG" or Electronic News Gathering.  Regards, Steve Davis, K1PEK,  DAVIS
RF Co.
DAVIS RF Co., Commercial wire/cable, RF connectors, custom cable design.
Discounts to hams..........BURY-FLEX ™ low loss HF-microwave HDPE coax;
....FLEX-WEAVE™ aerial wire. Registered trademarks of Davis Associates, Inc. .
.LMR ™, Heliax™, PolyPhaser Tm, etc.  Visit our web site at  www.davisRF.com.
1-800-328-4773   (1-800-DAVIS RF).    PRICE LEADERS OF LMR, HELIAX, RFS.
"The Triad":   DAVIS RF Co., ORION WIRE CORP and The WIREMAN:	Three types of
expertise, three corporate buying power and customer inter-personal
relationships benefitting all.