[TowerTalk] AC operated relays for ant switching

alsopb alsopb@gloryroad.net
Thu, 28 Jan 1999 09:57:26 +0000

Good advice.  However, I'd also recommend trying them first on a lower
voltage.  If you have a variable voltage supply, try from 12 to 24
volts. Also measure the coil resistance and figure out how much current
they draw.  Verify that your supply can switch multiple relays -- if
that's what your switching application requires several to be operated
simultaneously. I've used 110v ac relays for years with 24V DC and they
work fine.  No hum either.

73 de Brian/K3KO