[TowerTalk] loctite on ham-4 bolts?

Mike Bragassa bragassa@cnt.ru
Thu, 28 Jan 1999 08:28:40 +0300 (MSK)

A simple fix I have used is to put a dab or two of Dow Corning type silicon
on the bolt (and nut,  if is not a threaded-in connection like the base of a
rotor). I would not recommend to glob up these points, just a dab/two to
keep them from moving and it will clean off well enough.

Mike  R3/K5UO
Moscow