[TowerTalk] Aluminum Towers

N0OEL@aol.com N0OEL@aol.com
Fri, 29 Jan 1999 21:38:02 EST

Yes, I have had a Universal Tower up for 20 years.   Only reason it has ever
been lowered was to change antennas and to move to a new home.    Trouble
free.
Always looks good.    Be aware Alum is more expensive and doesnt have the wind
load that steel has but they are good towers for nice installations on
reasonable sized lots.    Hard to find used Universal towers as they sell
fast.    Very
flexible as to configurations.     And easy to climb  (gone are those HDBX
tower
X's that truly tire the feet in minutes!!!).    They tip over easily for
service.

I like my 50 Universal.    Any questions just ask!!

73
Mike
K0BUD