[TowerTalk] Dumb Questions

Doug Renwick VE5RA@sk.sympatico.ca
Fri, 16 Jul 1999 09:30:26 -0600

I would give the guy 7 out of 10 for ingenuity.
Remember that life is full of risks.  Everytime you jump into your car
you take a risk that some drunken boozo doesn't run into and kill you.
Hopefully it was a calculated risk instead of a reckless one.

Doug

--
VE5RA - First VE5 5BDXCC, 2 x 5BDXCC and 160M DXCC

Doug Renwick, P.O.Box 50, Clavet, SK.,  S0K 0Y0

"What good will it be for a ham if he gains all the awards,

 yet forfeits his soul?"