[TowerTalk] Cushcraft

Mike Nash, ND6A nd6a@arrl.net
Mon, 19 Jul 1999 23:10:39 -0700

I am sure glad to hear that I am not the only guy that has ever had trouble
with Cushcraft.
A little while ago I was shopping for a new antenna, and their X-9 looked
like a good one as did the new Bencher, however after calling Cushcraft 3
times and requesting literature, I received NONE!
So I tried Bencher, could find no info and was told by somone there that
they would send me something...again NOTHING!
So a call to Force12 was in order...I called and N6BT was have answered all
my questions and talked antennas and contesting with me for 45 minutes on
the phone, mind you on THEIR dime.
So I thought about it for about a day and called and ordered the C-31XR.
Then they told me it was ordered and just send them a check!
I could not believe it...1100 dollars and all they want is a check sent!
Plus I got to skip the shipping because I live so close I could go pick it
up.Piece of cake, Hard to believe some people still rely upon the honor of
people, I sure hope it never comes to bite them.
The moral of this story is CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!
I have told all my friends and one of them is getting ready to call and get
a C4XL...all on my recommendation of Customer Service.

Just my two cents
Mike...ND6A

P.S. BTW I am in no way affiliated with Force 12 other than that of being a
customer

Please note the new e-mail address...nd6a@arrl.net