[TowerTalk] PROP PITCH ROTORS/AVAILABLE

Joel k2qbv@cyburban.com
Tue, 09 Mar 1999 06:58:47 -0500

With all the chatting on PROP PITCH ROTORS I would like to mention that
I still have four small prop pitch units left in my personal collection.
I rebuilt these units this year and have sold four with these 4
remaining. The units are NOT modified and comes  with the 56 page P/P
booklet I had been selling for $10.00. Price is $675.00 plus UPS.

Also have collection of 3" and 5" selsyn compass indicators alone with
original black selsyns used in TELREX rotors. Other selsyns also
available including the again original desktop TELREX compass type
indicator in TELREX box and a lot more.  I expect to have everything up
on my company web site soon but as said earlier,  the prop pitch units
are mine. WEB SITE; www.firstcallcom.net

Prop pitch units are getting real hard to find so put one away  for
insurance.

'73

Joel, K2QBV
Day phone # is 800 HAMTOWER (800 426 8693)