[TowerTalk] Re: Sanilite and Other Plastics

N8UM n8um@ispchannel.com
Mon, 22 Mar 1999 08:23:14 -0500

> Anyone out there familiar with the plastic Sanilite...
>
> Local flea market had a guy with a bunch of this stuff...cheap.

> Jim, K4OJ
> k4oj@ij.net

Hi Jim,

I have never heard of Sanilite either.  I did, however, receive my US
Plastics catalog last week and they had some interesting plastics like 1.75
OD-1.5 ID and 2.25/2.5 OD-2.0 ID white Delrin.  Lots of black Delrin,
Teflon, UHMW, Nylon in sheet, plate, rod and square shapes.  The best thing
besides their prices is ability to buy in small quantities and quick
service.

US Plastics tech support might be able to shed some light on the properties
of Sanilite.  Try 1-800 821-0349 or http://www.usplastic.com

The standard disclaimers apply;  I have no affiliation with USP etc., etc.

John N8UM Oak Ridge, Tennessee