[TowerTalk] Dayton help

Wed, 31 Mar 1999 11:03:50 EST

Greetings, TowerTalkians --

      Here's something that's never appeared here before. As you know, I have
a mail order business, Champion Radio Products, that supplies many of the
products necessary for safe tower and antenna installation projects. We have a
booth at Dayton this year (our first one!) and need some help. If you are
moderately fluent in TowerTalk topics and are willing to spend some time
helping out in the Champion booth, I would like to talk to you. We need
help
answering questions and taking orders.

      One of your rewards would include meeting LOTS of brother TowerTalkians.
We would also compensate you with some kind of reimbursement or payment in
Champion Radio Product products or something else mutually agreeable. We're
not asking you to volunteer your time but would like a commitment of 4-8
hours.

     It's fun AND entertaining so let me know if you're available. Thanks!

Cheers,  Steve   K7LXC
http://www.championradio.com