[TowerTalk] Anyone NEED A Free KLM KT34XA Manual?

DavidC davidc@bit-net.com
Fri, 14 May 1999 20:38:14 -0400

Just stumbled across a leftover KLM KT34XA manual
from when I had two of those monsters!  Hate to have it
gather dust when someone could use it.

I'd prefer that it went to someone who will not merely
hoard it or sell it but to a KT34XA owner whose manual
is incomplete or damaged.  This one has some marks and
stains, and may be a copy, but it seems quite detailed.

I will send it snail mail free to the first Ham I receive an
E-mail from who *needs* it.

73,
~~~
τΏτ
\ ~ / .... DavidC K1YP@qsl.net

    "... choose for yourselves today whom you will serve:
     ... but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord."
                                                              Joshua 24:15