[TowerTalk] Impedance Analyzer Interface

Jay, WX0B wx0b@arraysolutions.com
Thu, 20 May 1999 16:33:06 -0500

Grant has done a great job of creating a software interface for the HF-CIA.

I would encourage anyone to check it out.  I was his beta site and I learned
a lot about what can be done with the instrument that was not possible with
it alone.  Grant has even included a Smith Chart display that has some very
useful features.  Like what is happening at the load even though you are
some cable length away.  Just input the cable characteristics and your done!

Jay, WX0B

Jay Terleski
Manitou Systems, Inc.
972-203-2008 Tel