[TowerTalk] Speaking of thrust bearings...

Steve Rodowicz SRodowic@ix.netcom.com
Sat, 22 May 1999 15:17:34 -0400

I believe this type of bearing is self-lubricating and requires no
additional lubricant.

In fact, use of additional lubricant risks deposition of dirt resulting in
increased friction, increased wear & shorter life.

73, Steve - N1SR