[TowerTalk] Source of 3/8" 6061 tubing?

Guy Olinger, K2AV k2av@qsl.net
Wed, 26 May 1999 20:30:37 GMT

Many thanks for the quick responses all. Stuff already arranged from
Texas Towers, as advised by some ten responses.

By the way, the Great Kitchen Project (since 9/98) is now officially
war-department-approved over. Had the mob over for youngest son's Duke
graduation party Saturday, kitchen worked fine, looked great, number
one hang-out spot in the house for the crowd. She happy....

On to towers & beams & aluminum & wires & stuff....

On Wed, 26 May 1999 19:37:14 GMT, I wrote:

>Hi,
>
>Anybody have a source for T6061 3/8" 1/16 wall aluminum tubing. Or a
>likely place to call.
>
>The closer to Raleigh the better.
>
>Can make do for WPX with about 5 foot piece. Anyone have some lying
>around?
>
>I know about the Metal Supermarket in Charlotte. He's out of it at the
>moment. Tull Metals in Greensboro has a $250 minimum purchase
>requirement.
>
>Thanx for any and all information.

73, Guy
--. .-..