[TowerTalk] Tower Mast question

Paul Hicks, VE3BBH / VE3ZT ve3bbh@interlog.com
Wed, 26 May 1999 22:35:49 -0400

Hi Steve,

Check out US Tower's advertisement in May, QST (and perhaps other months).
They have a full page of prices for towers, antennas, masts, coax, Phily,
etc. I remember seeing prices for various lengths/diameters of masts (up to
20 feet long). It's about 4 pages in from the back cover. Most other
dealers' ads say to phone for prices or send blank checks and they'll fill
in the blanks for you.

73, Paul.
VE3ZT